Car Transport Service
The Best Pricing In Car Transportation
American Car Transporter is a full service auto transportation company offering you a custom quote in just seconds to ship your vehicle. The advantage to shipping your vehicle with a reliable car transporter is that we partner with hundreds of dependable car transport trailer operators that allow us to schedule and arrange the right truck and transport method for your vehicle. We are a nationwide auto transportation company offering door to door auto shipping service in the continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
American Car Transporter offers reliable auto transportation, Car Shipping and a Free Instant Car Transportation Quote. Auto shipping by truck-hauled trailer has become the most convenient vehicle transport service in the U.S. American Car Transporter, using only reputable vehicle transporters, offers safe door to door shipping with full insurance coverage for vehicles. This makes us the auto transportation company of your choice.
Compare Auto Transport Methods:
- Open Auto Transportation Trailer:
- The most common shipping method.
- It is an open top and side trailer that can vary in size from a 1-car flat hauler to an11-car dual-level hauler.
- Trailers that haul between 8 – 10 cars are the most common and each have their own advantages.
Overall Advantages: Less expensive, more readily available.
Overall Disadvantages: Vehicle is exposed to the elements.
Enclosed Car Shipping Trailer:
- Trailers with side walls and roof.
- Used more for vehicles that are classics, hotrods, upper end, or have high dollar paint jobs. These factors are not necessary for shipping enclosed.
- Also varies in size.
Overall Advantages: Protected from weather.
Overall Disadvantages: Higher cost, width and height restrictions for vehicles, not always readily available.