Moving out of state? The Benefits of Using a Car Transportation Service
Long distance moves are both exciting and stressful. Such a major life change is commonly considered one of the most stressful times of a person’s life. Luckily, there is a way cut down on your stress and your car’s stress during a long distance move. Hiring a car transportation service will ensure you and your car get to your new hometown in one safe piece.
In addition to the added safety that comes with transporting your car as opposed to driving it, there are many other benefits as well. Some of the other major benefits of choosing a car transportation service are:
• There are no gas and lube expenses
• Avoid pre-trip auto expenses such as oil changes, engine repairs, fluid flushes and new tires
• No need to pay money on a roadside assistance plan
• Ability to reach your new hometown sooner by flight or train
• Reduction of stress that is related to long distance drives
• Reduction of potential danger and road accidents that are common to long distance drives
• No need to spend money on nightly motels/hotels and daily food costs necessary during road trips
• No extra costs for auto insurance
You can rest assured that your car is in good hands with a professional automobile transportation service. Such companies are licensed and bonded to cover any potential damage to the body, interior and the engine of your vehicle. With all of these benefits, it is easy to see why a car transportation service can greatly reduce the stress of a major move.
There are a few things to keep in mind when hiring a car transportation service, such as the following:
• Give the service plenty of time to get your vehicle to your new home.
• Confirm ahead of time the date you need your vehicle in your new town as well as the time of day your vehicle will arrive.
• Most companies are able to provide tracking information of your vehicle for your peace of mind.
• Never keep personal belongings or valuables in your vehicle while it is in the care of the transport company.